Troy's is a unique and iconic addition to Texas Live!. It combines an elevated menu experience based upon Troy Aikman’s personal favorites including gourmet burgers with bold flavors and specialty margaritas made from the freshest ingredients. The menu showcases several healthy lunch and dinner options, shareable sides, a selection of craft cocktails and a curated collection of wine and beer.
The interior of the space, designed by internationally-acclaimed Jeffrey Beers International, flows from a refined rustic interior inspired from some of the best beer halls in Texas and the country to an expansive, lush outdoor garden patio centered around a beautiful Live Oak tree which was preserved as part of the Texas Rangers construction of Globe Life Park. An indoor/outdoor stage in the middle welcomes live music seven days a week featuring a variety of local and regional acts. Additionally, Troy’s will feature a major LED display for a premier sports viewing experience.
We are looking for experienced candidates to work as an Assistant Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef.
The primary focus of the Assistant Kitchen Manager is to assist the Kitchen Manager and Executive Chef for Fox Sports Midwest Live!. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and/or assist with the day-to-day culinary operations of the venue within established policies and guidelines
- Uphold consistent product and service standards of the highest quality
- Control and/or assist with the control of BOH food costs through appropriate ordering, maintaining weekly inventory, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
- Maintain kitchen organization and cleanliness in compliance with Company and Health Department standards
Qualifications that we look for in potential team members:
- 2-3 years experience of managing kitchen staff and working with inventory and food ordering, in a high-volume kitchen;
- Exude confidence in cooking skills and abilities;
- Lead by example to other team members by mentoring new staff.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Moving about the kitchen.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils.
- Bending, stooping, standing and kneeling.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed