We are looking for an energetic, experienced and professional individual to be a marketing intern position at Waterside District.
- Have a firm knowledge of social media and best practices related to social media use.
- Fluent in Microsoft programs.
- Engage and interact with consumers/guest in a professional manner.
- Have a flexible schedule, comfortable working non-traditional hours.
- Assist senior management in the execution of event operations.
- Complete assigned projects in a clear and manageable format in a timely manner
- Ability to work on multiple projects in time sensitive situations.
- Be current on city events and familiar with various organizations in the city.
- MUST be able to be a ‘creative’ problem solver and think outside the box.
- Available 20-29 hours per week, the program runs until Aug 8th.
- Have reliable transportation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed