The flagship PBR bar at Texas Live! will be the largest PBR venue in the country. Born from the toughest sport on dirt, the PBR country bar at Texas Live! will be a powerhouse concept that brings an authentic country experience to Arlington, marrying an electric combination of "cowboy cool" and big-time, Texas-sized entertainment. The country's flagship PBR will exceed 1,500-capacity and will feature a 7,000 square foot balcony overlooking Arlington Backyard.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Assist Marketing Manager with guerilla and field marketing activities and promotions including office, hotel, convention, and other outreach programs.
- Attend events and manage promotional team.
- Assist in checking in parties at events.
- Assist Campaign Manager with all SMS and email promotional campaigns.
- Maintaining and actively increasing assigned venue's database.
- Updating, maintaining, and establishing internet marketing.
- Actively soliciting happy hour, table and bottle sales.
- Properly representing the venue.
- Working with the General Manager, Promotional Manager, and marketing department on strategies and initiatives.
- Greeting and interacting with clients at the venue to ensure the best customer experience.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred, plus at least one year experience in a customer service or hospitality related field. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Must possess an outgoing personality, approach all types of individuals and strike up conversations.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about an assigned location safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds when moving/setting up items for sales promotions.
- Handling objects (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), products and equipment.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed