Food service experience with general knowledge of bar/nightclub operations. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred. Must be at least age 18 or older, depending on state regulations.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, wait staff, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 200 pounds (kegs, ice, glasses, trays, etc.)
- Move about the facility efficiently and safely.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils effectively and safely.
- Bending, standing, stooping, kneeling
- Withstand potential climate temperature changes in assigned work area.