The heartbeat of Texas Live! - a multi-level, central gathering place comprised of over 35,000 square feet of best-in-class dining and entertainment options. Live! Arena will be the "living room" of Texas Live!, providing fans with one of the best sports viewing experiences imaginable and will be the ultimate place to celebrate the Rangers and all Texas sports.
We are looking for energetic, outgoing people to be a part of an exciting place to work as a Sales Builder to increase the interest of our guests by having them sign up for future events and return to our venue.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and actively increasing assigned venue's database.
- Updating, maintaining, and establishing internet marketing.
- Actively soliciting happy hour, table and bottle sales.
- Properly representing the venue.
- Working with the General Manager, Sales Manager, and marketing department on strategies and initiatives.
- Greeting and interacting with clients at the venue to ensure the best customer experience.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred, plus at least one year experience in a customer service or hospitality related field. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Must possess an outgoing personality, approach all types of individuals and strike up conversations.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about an assigned location safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds when moving/setting up items for sales promotions.
- Handling objects (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), products and equipment.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed