The heartbeat of Texas Live! - a multi-level, central gathering place comprised of over 35,000 square feet of best-in-class dining and entertainment options. Live! Arena will be the "living room" of Texas Live!, providing fans with one of the best sports viewing experiences imaginable and will be the ultimate place to celebrate the Rangers and all Texas sports.
We are looking for professional individuals to add to our team as a Barback to assist our bartenders and serving staff in ensuring that all our guests needs are met in an expedient and courteous manner.
Included, but not limited to:
- Show that you are an energetic, outgoing, fun person while maintaining professionalism.
- Perform basic prep work behind the bar: refilling ice bins, restocking beer/liquor, cutting garnishes.
- Change empty kegs in keg room, including moving full kegs of beer.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and tidy environment by cleaning up spills and emptying trash cans.
- Organizes bar and drink ware.
- Clear and clean bar in a timely manner.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
- Offer polite, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Communicate effectively, clearly, patiently and humorously with co-workers and guests.
- Complete all side work as assigned.
Food service experience with general knowledge of bar/nightclub operations. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred. Must be at least age 18 or older, depending on state regulations.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, wait staff, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 200 pounds (kegs, ice, glasses, trays, etc.)
- Move about the facility efficiently and safely.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils effectively and safely.
- Bending, standing, stooping, kneeling
- Withstand potential climate temperature changes in assigned work area.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed