At least 1 year of serving in a fast paced food and beverage venue, preferrably nightclub environment. Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and garnishments preferred. Must meet state legal age requirements. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be courteous, pleasant, and good natured.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, bartender, wait staff, cooks, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds (bar ware, carts, boxes, bottles, etc.).
Must be able to efficiently and safely stand and move about the entire facility during each shift.
Bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting.