Troy's is a unique and iconic addition to Texas Live!. It combines an elevated menu experience based upon Troy Aikman’s personal favorites including gourmet burgers with bold flavors and specialty margaritas made from the freshest ingredients. The menu showcases several healthy lunch and dinner options, shareable sides, a selection of craft cocktails and a curated collection of wine and beer.
The interior of the space, designed by internationally-acclaimed Jeffrey Beers International, flows from a refined rustic interior inspired from some of the best beer halls in Texas and the country to an expansive, lush outdoor garden patio centered around a beautiful Live Oak tree which was preserved as part of the Texas Rangers construction of Globe Life Park. An indoor/outdoor stage in the middle welcomes live music seven days a week featuring a variety of local and regional acts. Additionally, Troy’s will feature a major LED display for a premier sports viewing experience.
We are looking for energetic, outgoing people to be a part of an exciting place to work as a Sales Builder to increase the interest of our guests by having them sign up for future events and return to our venue.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and actively increasing assigned venue's database.
- Updating, maintaining, and establishing internet marketing.
- Actively soliciting happy hour, table and bottle sales.
- Properly representing the venue.
- Working with the General Manager, Sales Manager, and marketing department on strategies and initiatives.
- Greeting and interacting with clients at the venue to ensure the best customer experience.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred, plus at least one year experience in a customer service or hospitality related field. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Must possess an outgoing personality, approach all types of individuals and strike up conversations.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about an assigned location safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds when moving/setting up items for sales promotions.
- Handling objects (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), products and equipment.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed