Troy's is a unique and iconic addition to Texas Live!. It combines an elevated menu experience based upon Troy Aikman’s personal favorites including gourmet burgers with bold flavors and specialty margaritas made from the freshest ingredients. The menu showcases several healthy lunch and dinner options, shareable sides, a selection of craft cocktails and a curated collection of wine and beer.
The interior of the space, designed by internationally-acclaimed Jeffrey Beers International, flows from a refined rustic interior inspired from some of the best beer halls in Texas and the country to an expansive, lush outdoor garden patio centered around a beautiful Live Oak tree which was preserved as part of the Texas Rangers construction of Globe Life Park. An indoor/outdoor stage in the middle welcomes live music seven days a week featuring a variety of local and regional acts. Additionally, Troy’s will feature a major LED display for a premier sports viewing experience.
We are looking for an energetic and professional person to become a Host/Hostess who will provide our guests with an initial welcome to our venue whether greeting and seating them in person or speaking to them over the phone.
The Host is the first person a customer sees and gives the first impression of the venue. The primary focus of this position is to be responsible for initial welcome, greeting, and seating of guests, answering the phones, taking messages, and reservations, maintaining an accurate wait when necessary and bidding goodbye to all guest. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with all guests;
- Communicate problems to management immediately;
- Coordinate seating arrangements to provide fast and courteous service to guests;
- Greet guests in a friendly and upbeat manner;
- Occasional bussing of tables when needed;
- Anticipate needs of scheduled special parties
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic reading, writing and math skills or food service experience.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds. (plates, utensils, menus, etc.)
- Handling food objects, products and utensils.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed