Troy's is a unique and iconic addition to Texas Live!. It combines an elevated menu experience based upon Troy Aikman’s personal favorites including gourmet burgers with bold flavors and specialty margaritas made from the freshest ingredients. The menu showcases several healthy lunch and dinner options, shareable sides, a selection of craft cocktails and a curated collection of wine and beer.
The interior of the space, designed by internationally-acclaimed Jeffrey Beers International, flows from a refined rustic interior inspired from some of the best beer halls in Texas and the country to an expansive, lush outdoor garden patio centered around a beautiful Live Oak tree which was preserved as part of the Texas Rangers construction of Globe Life Park. An indoor/outdoor stage in the middle welcomes live music seven days a week featuring a variety of local and regional acts. Additionally, Troy’s will feature a major LED display for a premier sports viewing experience.
We are in search of a professional yet entertaining and experienced person who would like to join our team as a music DJ.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Use various formats including vinyl, CD or MP3, and a range of equipment such as turntables, mixers, microphones and amplifiers.Access to your own equipment and software.
Play and mix records in clubs or bars, to create atmosphere and/or keep people dancing.
- Provide wide range of playlists and music mixes depending on the setting and choose music to suit your audience’s taste and the venue’s music policy.
- Have knowledge of music trends.
- Capable of interacting and have a good sense of humor with the public.
- Feed off the crowd and get the crowd involved with the activies and events of the venue for entertainment value.
May operate lighting and visual effects in time to the beat.
At leat one year experience with performing live, specifically with DJing for events/parties/nightclubs. Some technical training or schooling preferred. Must be 21 years of age. Must speak English fluently, other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often to find specific music by name and answer guest’s requests.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Handling objects, microphones, cables and other sound system products.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must be able to move about the entire facility safely and efficiently.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed