At least 1-2 years experience with bartending at high volume bars and/or nightclubs. Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and garnishments. Formal bartending training preferred. Must meet state legal age requirements. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, wait staff, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds. (bar ware, boxes, bottles, ect.)
- Moving about the bar, lounge, and kitchen efficiently and safely.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils effectively and safely.
- Bending, standing, stooping, kneeling.