High School diploma or equivalent, plus 2-3 years of experience in sales and/or marketing, hospitality industry a plus. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Possess an outgoing personality, ability to approach all individuals and strike up conversations.
- Highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are utilized frequently.
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, and organizational skills are used often.
Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
May require a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to move about assigned venue safely, with ease, and record guest information.
- Required to work weekends and late nights, along with daytime office hours.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up or moving within and outside of the facility safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Handling objects, such as promotional items, computer keyboard and phone.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer