The family behind the iconic brand have deep roots in Texas and will be bringing the Lockhart barbecue tradition to Texas Live! Guests will be able to experience Lockhart traditions such as Kreuz Market sausage, as well as other Texas standards including brisket, ribs and other meats smoked low and slow over Texas post oak.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Use various formats including vinyl, CD or MP3, and a range of equipment such as turntables, mixers, microphones and amplifiers.Access to your own equipment and software.
Play and mix records in clubs or bars, to create atmosphere and/or keep people dancing.
- Provide wide range of playlists and music mixes depending on the setting and choose music to suit your audience’s taste and the venue’s music policy.
- Have knowledge of music trends.
- Capable of interacting and have a good sense of humor with the public.
- Feed off the crowd and get the crowd involved with the activies and events of the venue for entertainment value.
May operate lighting and visual effects in time to the beat.
At leat one year experience with performing live, specifically with DJing for events/parties/nightclubs. Some technical training or schooling preferred. Must be 21 years of age. Must speak English fluently, other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often to find specific music by name and answer guest’s requests.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Handling objects, microphones, cables and other sound system products.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must be able to move about the entire facility safely and efficiently.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed