The "ultimate fan clubhouse" for Rangers fans during home games, away games and all year-round. A celebration of the Rangers heritage past, present and future, Rangers Republic will be a two-level, 30,000 square foot, family-friendly dining and entertainment venue that will allow fans unprecedented access to the Texas Rangers.
We are looking for energetic, outgoing people to be a part of an exciting place to work as a Sales Builder to increase the interest of our guests by having them sign up for future events and return to our venue.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and actively increasing assigned venue's database.
- Updating, maintaining, and establishing internet marketing.
- Actively soliciting happy hour, table and bottle sales.
- Properly representing the venue.
- Working with the General Manager, Sales Manager, and marketing department on strategies and initiatives.
- Greeting and interacting with clients at the venue to ensure the best customer experience.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred, plus at least one year experience in a customer service or hospitality related field. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Must possess an outgoing personality, approach all types of individuals and strike up conversations.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about an assigned location safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds when moving/setting up items for sales promotions.
- Handling objects (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), products and equipment.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed