The "ultimate fan clubhouse" for Rangers fans during home games, away games and all year-round. A celebration of the Rangers heritage past, present and future, Rangers Republic will be a two-level, 30,000 square foot, family-friendly dining and entertainment venue that will allow fans unprecedented access to the Texas Rangers.
We are looking for an energetic and professional person to become a Host/Hostess who will provide our guests with an initial welcome to our venue whether greeting and seating them in person or speaking to them over the phon
The Host is the first person a customer sees and gives the first impression of the venue. The primary focus of this position is to be responsible for initial welcome, greeting, and seating of guests, answering the phones, taking messages, and reservations, maintaining an accurate wait when necessary and bidding goodbye to all guest. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with all guests;
- Communicate problems to management immediately;
- Coordinate seating arrangements to provide fast and courteous service to guests;
- Greet guests in a friendly and upbeat manner;
- Occasional bussing of tables when needed;
- Anticipate needs of scheduled special parties
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic reading, writing and math skills or food service experience.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds. (plates, utensils, menus, etc.)
- Handling food objects, products and utensils.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed