The "ultimate fan clubhouse" for Rangers fans during home games, away games and all year-round. A celebration of the Rangers heritage past, present and future, Rangers Republic will be a two-level, 30,000 square foot, family-friendly dining and entertainment venue that will allow fans unprecedented access to the Texas Rangers.
We are looking for a professional individual to join our team as a Dishwasher who would be responsible for properly cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, glassware, utensils, and pots.
Include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the dish room and dish machine, and assists with cleaning other areas of the space as requested.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Operate dish washing machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
- Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans throughout the shift.
- Keep all trash and dumpster areas clean and organized.
- Assist with taking out garbage when needed.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
Prior customer service and/or restaurant experience preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for an entire shift.
- Safely move about in all areas of the kitchen.
- May be required to work nights, weekend and holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed