We are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join our team as a Receiving Clerk to receive, store and disperse our venue's goods and ensure that each department's supply needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Receive food and beverage and non-food products into the venue. Inspect items received for consistency and quality; verify invoice against items ordered and received.
- Transport products to assigned storerooms and provide organized storage of all items for future use.
- Store all items received in appropriate storeroom or liquor room.
- Rotate stock using first in first out inventory method, and/or enforce the “empty for full” policy.
- Assist departments in establishing pars and reorder points as needed.
- Complete periodic inventories of supplies, and advise supervisor when reorder points are reached.
- Document receipt, storage and disbursement of items. Assure that all invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, etc. are forwarded to appropriate parties in accounting directly after shipments are received.
- Issue merchandise, including food, beverages, alcohol, and/or non-food products, as requested on authorized requisitions. Distribute supplies to the department making a request in a timely manner. Assist departments in moving various supplies and equipment into and out of storerooms as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of storerooms.
- Maintain adequate security provisions for storerooms and/or liquor room as assigned. Sign out and return keys or access security control as needed to ensure the security and safety of assigned storerooms for each shift.
- Notify supervisor of any potential issues to security or safety of storerooms or merchandise.
- May assist with placing orders, obtaining bids, or following up on receiving issues such as back-orders, credits and pricing errors as needed or requested. Order frequently used items as needed or requested by supervisor, based on standardized guidelines and existing par levels.
High school diploma or equivalent and at least one year experience in a stock or receiving position. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when reading invoices to check shipments for accuracy and conducting inventory.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently to perform inventory and interpret orders or shipment information.
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Standing up and moving about the storeroom or other designated areas.
- Communicating with other people.
- Handling food, objects, products, supplies, boxes of merchandise, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, taking items on and off shelves.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed