We are looking for a person to serve as a Pinchpoint who would be responsible for collecting cover charges for the patrons of our venue.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Securely handling patrons' cash and credit cards.
- Check the identification of each patron entering the establishment.
- Work well with the rest of the team to ensure the best experience for our guests.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Greets guests professionally.
At least one year of experience with cash handling, customer service and/or hosting. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Handling objects, products and credit card machines.
- Must be able to stay in one location at either the entrance or exit of the venue for long periods of time and safely/efficiently move about the entire venue.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading abilities are frequently utilized, often when reviewing guests' identificaton.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed