Miller Tavern & Beer Garden will offer an unparalleled beer and dining experience for sports fans and visitors to Texas Live!. Guests will enjoy elevated gastro-pub fare with a twist, presented with the opportunity to pair with world-class beers. Featured menu items include Cherry-Glazed Bourbon Bacon, Pimento Cheese Red Potato Skins and Miller’s Fried Chicken with Bacon and Jalapeno Corn Fritters. The venue will also feature lighter options including Tavern Bowls – perfectly grilled chicken or salmon over citrus-infused quinoa, brown rice, wheat berries, fresh roasted season vegetables and balsamic drizzle.
We are looking for an energetic and professional person to become a Host/Hostess who will provide our guests with an initial welcome to our venue whether greeting and seating them in person or speaking to them over the phone.
The Host is the first person a customer sees and gives the first impression of the venue. The primary focus of this position is to be responsible for initial welcome, greeting, and seating of guests, answering the phones, taking messages, and reservations, maintaining an accurate wait when necessary and bidding goodbye to all guest. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with all guests;
- Communicate problems to management immediately;
- Coordinate seating arrangements to provide fast and courteous service to guests;
- Greet guests in a friendly and upbeat manner;
- Occasional bussing of tables when needed;
- Anticipate needs of scheduled special parties
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic reading, writing and math skills or food service experience.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds. (plates, utensils, menus, etc.)
- Handling food objects, products and utensils.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed