Miller Tavern & Beer Garden will offer an unparalleled beer and dining experience for sports fans and visitors to Texas Live!. Guests will enjoy elevated gastro-pub fare with a twist, presented with the opportunity to pair with world-class beers. Featured menu items include Cherry-Glazed Bourbon Bacon, Pimento Cheese Red Potato Skins and Miller’s Fried Chicken with Bacon and Jalapeno Corn Fritters. The venue will also feature lighter options including Tavern Bowls – perfectly grilled chicken or salmon over citrus-infused quinoa, brown rice, wheat berries, fresh roasted season vegetables and balsamic drizzle.
We are looking for a person to serve as a Coat Check person, who would be responsible for collecting coats, jackets, and/or other personal items for the patrons of our venue.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Greets guests professionally.
- Hangs coats & retrieves during guest functions.
- Maintains the work area clean & organized.
- Provides courteous directions upon request.
High School diploma or equivalent, plus at least one year of experience within customer service. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Handling objects such as large jackets/coats/bags, etc.
- Must be able to stay in one location at either the entrance or exit of the venue for long periods of time and safely/efficiently move about the entire venue.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading abilities are frequently utilized.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed