A 5,000-capacity outdoor event pavilion that will become the "backyard" of Texas Live! Arlington Backyard will host over 250 annual events including cultural activities, art shows, regional and national concerts, charitable functions and community events and will serve as the launching point for major festivals throughout the entire district.
We are looking for professional and experienced individuals to add to our team as Banquet Servers.
- Serve menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order; time the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Perform pre- and post-shift side work; set-up, condiments, etc.
- Clear tables after service. Remove trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Respond to guest inquiries and special requests promptly and professionally to ensure guest satisfaction; notify supervisor of guest complaints or unusual situations.
- Properly store all reusable goods.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include assisting with set up and breakdown of function space, and plating of meals.
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of banquet operations. Must speak fluent English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds (tables, chairs, trays, etc.)
- Moving about the function areas.
- Moving about the outlet(s)
- Handling objects, products
- Bending,stooping, kneeling
- Withstand potential climate temperature changes in assigned work area.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guest, cooks, wait staff, and supervisors.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed