High School diploma or equivalent, plus must have minimum of 3 years sports and/or media industry sales experience in a corporate environment. College degree preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up or moving within and outside of the facility.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Handle objects such as a computer, marketing collateral, etc.
- Drive one's self to and from outside appointments with clients.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Self-motivation with an ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, and client locations.
- Requires a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work an irregular schedule as job requires. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.